Mindful Birthing for Couples
December 14 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm$130
Mindful Birthing – Couples Workshop is 5 hrs of hands on childbirth preparation and partner preparation. Taught by Charlotte Scott, ltmb, cld. Charlotte is a labor doula, licensed body worker, massage therapist and childbirth educator.
This can be taken as a refresher for couples or as an opportunity to deepen partner preparation.
Massage stimulates your body to release endorphin, the natural pain killing, mood lifting chemicals in the body. It reduces stress and restores vitality. Hands on techniques are taught to help your partner relax and move through tension.
Mindfulness applies to every aspect of pregnancy, birth and parenting. Learn useful techniques and supportive measures that will give you and your partner a foundation to create the birth of your dreams and manage the waves of transition as you either begin or expand your family.
- Navigate healthy birth choices.
- Birth partner roles and building a birth team.
- Partner labor massage and relaxation techniques.
- Hands on support for pregnancy and all stages of labor.
- Partner support for optimal fetal positioning.
Cost $130 /Couple