Fundamentals for Empowered Birth
September 13 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
$180 per couple- This class is taught by Renee Wymer as a Virtual two-part series. Classes will be held September 13th & 20th
FUNdamentals for an Empowered Birth incorporates the training of Renee with Labor of Love and CAPPA along with her labor and postpartum doula experience. The curriculum goes beyond just the basics to help you integrate basic information with hands on practice, class discussion and fundamentals tools to help you achieve the birth experience you desire.
The Purpose for These Classes:
• Create a more intentional desire to learn as much as possible about the journey of birth and parenting
• Leave the class with a comprehensive understanding about the basics of childbirth ~ including the topics of pregnancy discomforts, pain coping techniques, nutrition and exercise, labor and delivery, stages of labor, relaxation techniques, breathing, labor positions & movement, hospital/home birth procedures & policies, birth plans, use of medications & interventions during labor, cesarean birth, newborn characteristics & procedures during the first hours of life, and an introduction to breastfeeding.
• Build relationships with others experiencing a similar journey
• Have a safe space for intimate, personal questions that you may not feel comfortable asking elsewhere in the world
• Leave the class with a feeling of knowledge and empowerment about the type of birth you want to have
To complete registration, email Delandra at email@example.com
Class is taught in Suite 140