This is a comprehensive childbirth education series for couples. This is an 8-hour class, taught on a Sunday. During the course of a FUNdamentals series, you will
– Join an intimate group of parents-to-be in a cozy, informal setting
– Prepare your mind for birth
– Discover your options for childbirth and how to get what you want
– Explore the physiology and stages of labor
– Learn how to make decisions when faced with the unplanned
– Arm yourself with several pain coping techniques
– Try out some effective positions for labor and birth
– Pepare for baby’s first weeks
– and much more!
FUNdamentals is just that–FUN! The class is open-discussion format, and the curriculum is guided by the goals, questions, and respectful discussion of the participants. Couples should feel free to share as much or as little as they’d like. The room is safe and free from judgement, and we also respect those who wish to remain a bit more private.
Renee Wymer is a CAPPA- trained childbirth educator with several years of experience as a labor and postpartum doula.
Classes are taught in Roswell, GA. Cost of the workshop is $155. See the class schedule here: CALENDAR