These are not the one time use cheap throw away gowns. These are soft gowns that can be used during labor, walking down the halls, when you have visitors in the hospital and even worn for months following the birth. Our Birthingown is a wrap style made of soft jersey. The stretch fabric gives the soon-to-be-mom the freedom to move and the versatility to sit on a birthing ball, squat and give birth. The Birthingown wraps around her body and ties closed at the empire waist, never again to reveal what she doesn’t want the public to see.
- One size fits most
- True wrap dress with a full front and back opening.
- Rayon/Lycra blend that is soft, stretchy and feels luxurious.
- Belt loops anchor the ties in the front. When untied , ties stay in the front.
- Front and back v neck for access for cool cloths without wetting the gown.
- Accessible for back massage and anesthesia.
- Untie the open back from the side for back exposure.
- Pull the ties and it closes the gown.
- Velcro at the top for easy access for IVs, BPs and EKGs and for breastfeeding later.
- When breastfeeding it exposes only one breast at a time.
- Great for skin to skin bonding.
AS SEEN ON MTV’S SNOOKI & JWOWW!